Are You Where You Want To Be?
Let’s Push Toward Our Dreams!
The haveAwonderful… Lifestyle and Business Design Network is an online training and collaboration space.
We created this space to make it easy for people to learn, communicate, share, and network by combining the most useful features of online tools (like discussion forums, calendars, videos, blogs, collaboration software and social networks) on a private and secure platform.
Our network is perfect for people who:
- have been laid off and want to start a business.
- are looking for personal and business development training.
- need help and support launching a product, service or business.
- are in the creative industry (artists, musicians, designers) and want to learn from pros in the industry.
- small business owners who want to learn more about technology that will help them more efficiently run their business.
- are seeking accountability partners.
- understand the benefit of networking with others outside his/her local area.
- have a goal, but don’t know how to reach it.
Once you’ve completed the sign-up and have been approved, you can decide how much (or how little) information you actually want to share with the group and receive.
When you login, you will see 7 main areas:
- Summary – This is a snapshot of what’s happening and recent activity within the community.
- Communicate – This is where we can have discussions that will allow us to share ideas, questions and comments outside the clutter of in boxes full of spam. We can also publish to the group blog and send email blasts from this area.
- Share – This is where we can share an events calendar that easily synchs with your Outlook or iCal calendars; and, share and store files, documents and photos.
- Network – Here, you will be able to connect with other members. See member photos (if they chose to share one) and profiles, key connections and Member Objectives. “By sharing your objectives, you empower other members to learn how they may assist you.”
- Subgroups – These are separate groupings within the community. These subgroups have all the standard features of the main site (discussions, email, blog, calendar, file cabinet, member profiles, and member objectives.
- More – This tab will include additional pages that we may add and customize just for our group).
- My Settings – This is where you decide how much you want to share about yourself (within this group) as well as where you control the flow of information. You can decide how often you are notified by email about new activity within the group.
The haveAwonderful… Lifestyle and Business Design Network will be as effective as we make it and you will get out of it what you put into it. Part of the power of this platform is its ease of use and straightforward interface. We wanted to offer those of you looking to grow a platform where you don’t have to filter through the noise to learn and build peer-to-peer relationships.
We know that it’s not easy to launch a dream. Yet, you can still be successful and we want to help a new generation of individuals compete in a local and global market.
Call 914-816-1129 or complete the form below for an information packet.
We look forward to growing with you!
Until next time, haveAwonderful…